- Sign in to Fireflies
- Navigate to Hubspot on the Integrations page
- Authenticate your HubSpot account using your Hubspot Login credentials
Important: To enable the integration please make sure you've been
granted the App marketplace permissions mentioned here
Check out this video on Fireflies + Hubspot CRM Integration Workflow:
All notes of your meetings recorded using Fireflies will automatically be logged under the corresponding contact in HubSpot.
Important: Contacts are created only for meetings participants that are outside of your domain. All meetings with internal domain participants are logged under email@example.com.
Pushing meeting notes to deals
Today by default, post a meeting Fireflies notes are pushed under the Contact. Take the following steps to start logging fireflies meeting summaries to deals that are connected to Contacts
- To use this feature, existing users of the integration will have to disconnect and reconnect the integration
- Enable this toggle to start logging meeting notes under Deals in Hubspot
- Once this toggle has been enabled, you should select the Pipeline in Hubspot. Meetings will get logged under Deals that are part of the selected pipeline.
- In addition to selecting the pipeline, the user can select the stages in the pipeline. Meeting notes will be created for deals that are part of the stages in the selected pipeline.
- In the event no pipeline or stage is selected, Fireflies will create meeting notes for all Deals that are linked to the Contacts that were part of the conversation.
In addition to logging meeting notes under your contacts, Fireflies can also process calls made using the Hubspot dialer.
If you are an existing user of the Hubspot integration you will have
to first reconnect
- Once you have connected your integration, Fireflies will automatically start transcribing calls made using the Hubspot dialer by default.
- This can be controlled from the Hubspot integrations page
- Once calls are processed, you can find these conversations in your Fireflies notebook
- Important: Within Hubspot, while making calls you need to
- Hit the record button for the calls that you are receiving or making
- Once the call is done you need to mark the outcome of the call as "connected". Failing to do this would mean that Hubspot would not notify Fireflies that a conversation is completed.