In this article, let us see the different ways to invite Fireflies to Bluejeans meetings.
Method 1: Calendar Invites
- Schedule a meeting with BlueJeans
- Copy the meeting URL in BlueJeans or click the Copy Join Details button,
- Add it to your Google or Outlook Calendar
- Paste the meeting URL or details of the meeting in the description
- Invite attendees and Invite Fred to the meeting
|Remember to remove Hangouts Meet option if you are using a different conferencing URL.|
- Fred will join as one of the Meeting Attendees.
Related article: How to invite Fireflies to your meetings
Method 2: Auto-join Settings
- Change your Fireflies meeting settings to auto-join in app.fireflies.ai/settings.
- Schedule a meeting with BlueJeans,
- copy the meeting URL in BlueJeans or click the Copy Join Details button,
- add it to your Google or Outlook Calendar, and
- paste the meeting URL or details of the meeting in the description.
Fireflies will automatically join any meeting on your calendar that has a BlueJeans meeting URL and there is no need to manually invite it each time
Method 3: Fireflies Dashboard
- Go to your Fireflies dashboard and select add to live meeting
Type the Meeting name and the Meeting link with the password in the popup module and click on the Invite Fireflies button
Hope this article helped you to invite Fireflies to Bluejeans meetings. In case, you have any questions or doubts about how to integrate your favorite apps with Fireflies, drop us an email at email@example.com