If Fred (firstname.lastname@example.org) is not joining your meetings, please check any of these scenarios so you can get your meetings recorded and transcribed.
Scenario 1: Your Autojoin Setting is on Manual
Manual just means you haven't configured email@example.com to automatically join your meetings. For example, if you select Join all calendar events that have a meeting link, then that tells it to automatically join such meetings.
- If it is on Join only when I invite firstname.lastname@example.org, you need to manually invite email@example.com to your meetings. You can also use Chrome Extension for this purpose.
Scenario 2: An invite was not sent to Fred
- When sending an invite to Fred, please make sure that you press Send Invitation to Google Calendar guests.
Scenario 3: There's no URL or Dial-in number and PIN on the Calendar Invite
- Fred needs a URL or Dial-in number and PIN for it to join your meeting. Here's a guide on how to do this.
- You can check out the guide listed in our Web Conference Integrations help guide if you are using an app other than Google Meet or Zoom.
Scenario 4: Fred was not able to parse the URL or Dial-in number and PIN properly
- On rare cases, Fred has a hard time processing the invite if there are a lot of unnecessary text on the calendar invite.
- Keep the URL or Dial-in number and PIN. Then remove the rest of the text.
Scenario 5: You did not sign-up properly
- Make sure that you have completed the onboarding process before inviting Fred to a meeting.
- If you are not sure, just go to app.fireflies.ai/setup to finish the set-up process.
If there are still issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and be ready with the following information:
- Meeting title
- Time of meeting (please include Time zone)
- Web conferencing app used (Example: Zoom, Hangouts, Google Meet, etc)
- Screenshot of the invite
- Did Fred send a confirmation email that it will be joining?