The Fireflies.ai + x.ai integration makes it seamless to capture & transcribe every call scheduled via x.ai. You can then search, share, analyze, and review the key insights from meetings with customers, prospects, and teammates.
How to Integrate x.ai with Fireflies
- Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu. Filter to the calendaring section and select x.ai
- Click on the Activate button inside the integrations pane. You will get directed to a page inside x.ai where you can enable recordings & transcription.. Make sure to select Fireflies as your default service.
- Click on Save.
- After Save, enable Record and Transcribe from your calendar templates.
- Alternatively, you can schedule one-off meetings by clicking schedule a meeting from inside the integrations pane or from the welcome page. This will take you to a page where firstname.lastname@example.org will be a default participant.
- Make sure that a web-conferencing url is included on the invite. Fireflies will join as a participant at the start and capture/transcribe your meeting.
Hope this article helped you to integrate x.ai with Fireflies. If you've any questions related to using Fireflies, feel free to drop us an email to email@example.com