Trello is a project management and collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. With Fireflies you can send your transcripts to Trello automatically after every meeting.
Integrate Trello with Fireflies
1. Log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu found on the left.
2. On the Integrations page, click on Trello.
3. Click on the Connect button.
4. You'll be redirected to Trello where you would be asked to log in. Click on Log in to continue.
5. Login to Trello using your credentials.
6. You would need to authorise Fireflies by clicking on Allow.
You have successfully enabled Trello on your Fireflies App. Back on Fireflies, you'll notice the Active badge and a green tick on Trello integration.
Settings to automatically create tasks in Trello
1. Select relevant board from the drop-down menu to create tasks from your meetings.
2. Select the list where the task would be created.
3. Based on the voice commands which you have created, tasks would be created within your Trello board under the chosen list.
Sample Task in Trello.