Fireflies allows you to share your meeting recap via email with participants in the meeting. You can also customize who can view the transcripts prior to the meeting.
In this article, let us see how to do that.
How to Share meeting recap emails with your participants
- Go to Settings. Then, on the Email Settings section, select the recipients of your meeting recaps.
- To share your meeting recaps with your participants, use any of these options
|Email Setting||What does it mean?|
|Send recaps to me and participants from my team||Fireflies will send the recap email to only you and participants who belong to your workspace|
|Send recaps to only me and participants from a corporate domain||Fireflies will send the recap email to only you and participants who have a corporate domain|
|Send recaps to everyone on the invite||Fireflies will send recaps to all participants who joined your meeting link|
Related article: How to configure the Email and privacy settings
How to Share Meeting Transcripts with Participants
- On the Privacy Settings section, make sure you select the people who want to view the meeting recaps.
- To share the meeting transcripts with participants, select from any of these options
- Anyone with a Link: Anyone with the link, will be able to view your meetings.
- Only Participants: Only you and the participants that were part of your meeting based on the calendar invite will be able to view your meeting.
- Only Teammates: Only you and your teammates (users who are part of your team workspace)
Related article: How to configure who can view your meeting recaps
You should now be able to share meeting recaps and transcripts with participants. If you've more questions on how to share your meetings, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org