In this article, let us see the steps to integrate Zoho CRM with Fireflies.
How to Integrate Zoho CRM with Fireflies
- Click on the Connect button
- Allow Fireflies permission to access your Zoho account.
- This successfully integrates Fireflies with your Zoho CRM.
- To view the notes, click on Contacts and select the contacts name.
- The meeting notes will be logged under the Notes section
Note: By default, Fireflies creates meeting notes for newly identified participants under contact within Zoho CRM
Pushing meeting notes to leads
Enable the Create meeting participant as a lead setting. This will automatically log all newly identified meeting participants as leads in your CRM.
- For all subsequent meetings with that participant, Fireflies will log meeting notes according to their email address, irrespective of whether they have been converted into a contact or not.
Pushing meeting notes to deals
- To use this feature, existing users of the integration will have to disconnect and reconnect the integration. This is important as logging meeting notes to deals requires additional permissions.
- Next, enable the Log meeting notes under the deals toggle
- Select the deal stages for which you want Fireflies to log meeting notes. Once you've selected this Fireflies will only push meeting notes to deals in that stage.
Hope this article helped you to integrate Zoho CRM with Fireflies. Fireflies integrates with all these popular apps.
In case, you have any questions or doubts about how to integrate your favorite apps with Fireflies, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org