Zoho CRM is regarded as one of the most effective CRM's when it comes to sales. Integrate your Zoho account so that all the notes from Fireflies will automatically be associated with the corresponding contact in Zoho CRM.
First, log in to your Fireflies account and then click Integrations on the main menu found on the left.
On the Integrations page, hit the Zoho icon.
Click on the Connect button.
You'll be redirected to Zoho CRM where you would be able to sign in to your account.
You have successfully enabled Zoho CRM on your Fireflies App. Back on Fireflies, you'll notice the Active badge.
- By default Fireflies creates meeting notes for newly identified participants under a contact within Zoho CRM
- You can toggle, Create meeting participant as a lead to ensure that all newly identified meeting participants will get logged as a lead
- For all subsequent meetings with that participant Fireflies will log meetings notes according to their email address, irrespective of whether they have been converted into a contact or not.
Pushing meeting notes to deals
Today by default, post a meeting Fireflies notes are pushed under the Contact. Take the following steps to start logging fireflies meeting summaries to deals that are connected to Contacts
- To use this feature, existing users of the integration will have to disconnect and reconnect the integration. This is important as logging meeting notes to deals requires additional permissions.
- Enable this toggle to start logging meeting notes under Deals in Zoho
- Once this toggle has been enabled, you have to next select the deal stages for which you want fireflies to log meeting notes. Once you've selected this Fireflies will only push meeting notes to deals that are in that specific stage.
- In the event no pipeline or stage is selected, Fireflies will create meeting notes for all Deals that are linked to the Contacts that were part of the conversation.