How can I get my past meetings transcribed?
- Once you upgrade to a paid plan, you can transcribe all your past meetings which were not transcribed while you were on Free plan.
- After upgrading to any of paid plans (Pro or Business), if you go back to the meeting you would find the below screen:
- Click on the 'Transcribe meeting' CTA. The meeting would take 5-10 mins to process and transcribe.
- Once the meeting is processed, you would receive an email. Open the meeting to check the meeting's transcription.
3000 mins/month/seat up to a limit of 150,000 mins/month for a team. If the team crosses the limit within the month they’ll be charged $0.01/minWhy do you charge for past meetings?
- We have rate limits to prevent platform abuse by individuals who have high call volume while on the free tier and then expect to have everything transcribed for free by temporarily upgrading to the Business Tier.
- This is not fair to the users who are on the Pro or Business tier from day 1.
Will I be charged for future meetings like I am for past meetings?
- No, the per-call charge only applies to past meetings. Your future meetings are transcribed at no charge for pro or business plan users.
Hope this article showed you to get your past meetings transcribed. If you still have any questions on using Fireflies, feel free to ask your questions here.