In most cases, Fred the fireflies bot will email you the meeting recaps and transcripts within twenty minutes. (Usually within ten-twelve minutes)
If you haven’t received a meeting recap email yet or if your meeting does not show up in your Notebook, there is a good chance it could be because of one of the following reasons.
Related Articles: How to invite Fred to join your meetings
In this article, let’s go through these reasons one by one.
The meeting is currently being transcribed
- Depending on the duration of your meeting calls, firstname.lastname@example.org needs up to twenty mins to process your calls. You can check this by clicking on the Meeting status tab. You will find the status currently displayed as “Processing”
- The status of your meeting will change to “Completed” within 20 mins.
- If your meeting status displays a Completed status, you’ll be able to get your meeting transcripts within your meeting notepad.
Related Article: What is the Meeting Status page?
Fred was denied entry into the meeting
- For your meetings to be recorded and transcribed, the email@example.com needs to be able to join your meeting as a participant. If Fred is denied entry, your meetings can’t be processed
- You can go to your Meeting status tab and check if Fred was denied access.
Related Article: Reasons for Fred to not join your meetings
The meeting duration was less than three minutes
- Fireflies will not process transcripts for those meetings if your recorded meeting was under three minutes. You’ll find the meeting status as “Meeting audio too short to process”.
- Please ensure Fred remains in the meeting for over 3 minutes to receive a transcript.
None of these? Contact Us
If you’re still facing issues after following all these steps, please follow the steps on Reporting an Issue