By creating custom topics, you can filter through your meetings and calls faster. Topics help you track, organize and search your call data.
- Log in to your Fireflies account.
- Go to Topic Tracker by clicking on the menu on the left.
- Enter the topic name and keywords on the given fields.
- Click the Add button.
You'll find your topic with its keywords at the Existing Topics section at the bottom.
How to Use Topic Trackers
- Go to your Notebook.
- Find your meeting and click the title.
- On the meeting page, the Smart Search section is found on the left. To the right is your transcript.
- Click the topic and/or keywords you'd like to find on your transcript. The transcript will show the lines where the words were mentioned.