In this article, let us explore the AI Apps.
What are AI Apps?
- AI Apps are prompts that allow you to create customised summaries, notes, and content after every meeting using Fireflies generative AI capabilities. AI apps use the default GPT-3.5 model.
How to write Prompts within the AI Apps
Few guidelines about prompts in AI Apps :
- You can add one or multiple prompts/queries within an AI App.
- Single prompt example: "What were the action items mentioned about the landing page redesign?"
- Multiple prompt example: "What were the action items mentioned about the landing page redesign? List them in bullet points along with time-stamps and teammate names"
- A prompt must be specific. Use easy to follow sentences.
Types of AI Apps
There are two types of AI Apps:
1. Super Summary Apps
There are five 5 Super Summaries Apps:
- Action items
- Meeting keywords
- Meeting notes
- Meeting Outline
- Meeting overview
You can customize each app to extract the information you need from meetings.
Related article: Everything you need to know about AI Super Summaries
2. AutoFred Apps
- AutoFred Apps let you to create personalised prompts within the AskFred chatbot window to quickly extract targeted insights
- For example, you can create an AutoFred App to summarize blockers and solutions proposed after each meeting. AutoFred would then automatically pull up the information from the discussion
Note: To create AutoFred Apps, you need AI Credits, which are available as add-ons to our paid Fireflies plans.
Related article: AI Credits: Everything you need to know
How to use AI Apps
Here are a few articles on using AI Apps