In this article, let us see the different ways to create Soundbites by highlighting your meeting transcripts.
1. Create Soundbites by highlighting the transcripts
- Highlight the portion of the transcript and click on the Create Soundbite option.
- Fireflies will open a Soundbite creation pop-up box, with an auto-generated title and access set to Public. You can edit the title and change the access of the Soundbite and click on Done.
- You'll be able to see the Soundbite within your Soundbites tab.
2. Create Soundbites from the Soundbites Panel
- Click on the Create Soundbite button on your Soundbite panel
- To create Soundbites manually, select the first option - Drag and select transcript.
- Drag the audio player to select the portion of the meeting you want to create a Soundbite from and click on the Create Soundbite option
Note: A Soundbite can only be utmost 10 minutes long.
- Alternatively, you can enter the start and end time within the Start and End Text boxes and click on the Create Soundbite option. For example, here we have created a Soundbite by entering a Start time as 5 mins and the End time as 7 mins.
- Fireflies will analyze the Soundbites and generate a suitable title. You can choose to edit the title and click Done.
Related article: How to add Soundbites to a Playlist?
- You'll find the Soundbite created within the Soundbites tab.
Related article: How to automatically create Soundbites from the Soundbites panel
Hope this article helped you to create Soundbites from your meeting transcripts. You can also check how to edit and manage Soundbites to edit and share your Soundbites with your peers.
In case you've any questions about Soundbites, feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.