In this article, we will explore the AI Super Summaries in Detail.
What are the AI Super Summaries?
- AI super summaries provide quick and accurate information about what was discussed in the meeting without you having to listen to the recording or read through the entire transcript.
- It goes beyond the simple short meeting recaps. It will provide you with valuable insights, action items, and many more.
- Currently, AI super summaries are available to users in the paid plans.
- Fireflies will automatically create Super Summaries for your meeting without requiring any action on your part.
What do AI Super Summaries include?
- Identify and list the most important keywords discussed during the meeting. This makes it easy to quickly scan and find the key takeaways without reading the entire summary.
- In a few paragraphs, get a gist of the meeting. It's perfect when you don't have the time to read through a long, detailed summary.
- Get a meeting outline with timestamps, so you can go back directly to that point in the recording and the transcript.
- Fireflies take all those lengthy meeting notes and condense them into bite-sized, actionable bullet points.
- Fireflies can quickly identify and summarize all the action items you assigned to your participants, so you can focus on what matters most: getting things done.
Rate summary quality:
- If you're unsatisfied with the AI Super Summaries, rate them. We promise to improve and make your meeting them even better.
How to access AI Super Summaries
- Within your Fireflies dashboard, click on a meeting from your Notebook
- In the middle of the notepad, you'll see the AI Super Summary of your meeting.
Related article: How to format your meeting summaries using Fireflies Apps
How to get AI Super Summaries in Slack
- Integrate Slack with Fireflies
- After the call, Fireflies will automatically push the AI Super Summaries to your Slack channel
Related article: How to setup Fireflies and Slack Integration
How to get AI Super Summaries in your CRM
- Integrate your preferred CRM (for example Hubspot) with Fireflies.
- After the call, Fireflies will push the AI Super Summaries of the call under the respective contact.
- If Fireflies is not able to find the contact, it will create a new contact in your CRM and push the summaries under that contact.
Related article: How to connect your Preferred CRM with Fireflies
Hope this article, gave you an insight into the AI Super Summaries. If you've any further questions, do drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org