This article talks about how a Fireflies admin can enable the Hubspot integration for the entire workspace
- In order to enable this integration, the Fireflies admin should have the necessary permissions as mandated by Hubspot. Read more here
- If you have the needed permissions you can head over to the team integrations page, in the team settings section
- In this section, you will have to enable the Hubspot integration
- Once you click on enable, you will be prompted to provide the necessary permission to Fireflies and authorize it. You will be directed to the configuration page.
How it works
- Once the team integration is enabled Fireflies will start logging meeting notes for all recorded conversations in your workspace under the corresponding contact
- As an admin, you configure the integration and set it up for your entire team. More about these configurations here
- Your teammates will not be able to modify or edit it.
Hope this article helped you to set up Hubspot integration for your entire workspace. If you still have any questions on using Fireflies, feel free to ask your questions here.