As an admin, you can manage your team's meetings in your Fireflies workspace. This article details specifics related to managing meetings once it has been processed.
Channels help you to better organize meetings captured by Fireflies. Admins have a bunch of controls to manage this:
- Only Admin users have the ability to create private channels. Meetings stored in private channels are only accessible to users who are added to the particular channel
- Admin users have the ability to move all publicly accessible meetings in the workspace to either a private or a public channel
- Admins have the ability to add or remove members from a private channel that they are a member of.
- Admins have the privilege to rename public or private channels that they are a part of.
Related article: How to organize meetings using Channels
- Admins have the ability to rename meetings that are publicly accessible
- Admins have the ability to update the privacy settings of any meeting that is publicly accessible.
- This allows you to ensure that meetings that were made public inadvertently can be quickly made private
Related article: How to change the meeting title from the Notebook
- Admins have the privilege to delete meetings that are publicly accessible in the Fireflies workspace. This includes meetings that they do not own
- These meetings can be deleted from either the Notebook or the Notepad
Related article: How to delete a meeting from your Notebook
- Admins can run a search for any publicly accessible meeting in the Fireflies workspace
- Admins can also search for private meetings that they were either a participant of or are present in a private channel they are a member.
Related article: How to use the search function in your meeting and transcripts
I hope this article helped you organize and manage your meetings. In case, you have any questions related to meetings, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org