Fireflies can only work with the gSuite version of Google Meet. Below are the different ways to invite Fireflies to Google Meet meetings.
Method 1: Calendar Invites
- Create a meeting on Google Calendar
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org to the meeting
Method 2: Auto-join Settings
- Change your Fireflies meeting settings to auto-join in app.fireflies.ai/settings. Fireflies will automatically join any meeting on your calendar that has a Google Meet URL and there is no need to manually invite it each time.
Method 3: Chrome Extension
- Download the Fireflies Chrome Extension
- When you're creating a calendar invite, a button will be visible inside the calendar invite.
- Click Transcribe with Fireflies.ai to add Fred to the meeting.
Method 4: Fireflies Dashboard
- Go to your Fireflies dashboard
- Type the Meeting name and the Meeting URL on the Add to live meeting module
- Select the Duration
- Click Join now