In order to use Fireflies with Zoom, you need to make sure your Zoom Settings are updated to support it.
- Go to https://zoom.us/profile/setting
- Scroll down and make sure Only authenticated users can join meetings from the Web Client is turned off.
Because our AI assistant joins as a guest from the Zoom Web SDK, this needs to be updated in order for Fireflies to join your meetings reliably without any issues.
3. Make sure Computer Audio is enabled. If it is set only to telephone it will not work.
4. Next, click the Meeting tab
5. Under Security, verify that Allow use of end-to-end encryption is disabled. Check this for more details.
Once those settings are updated, visit this guide to learn how to invite Fireflies to your Zoom meetings.