Fireflies allows you to flag important moments from meetings that you or your teammates can refer back to.
Click Pin, Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down anywhere on the audio bar
You can leave comments at specific parts of a call by going to the Comments tab, type your comment and click the Submit button.
Edit, Delete or Respond to Comments
You can edit, delete or respond to a comment.
- Hover your mouse on the comment you want to edit, delete or respond to.
- Click the arrow button if you want to respond to a comment.
- Click the pencil button to edit the comment.
- Click the trash button to delete the comment.
Comments are visible to your teammates and they will be able to respond to it as well.
Fireflies allows you to go through a 1-hour meeting in 5 minutes!
Go to the Transcript tab on the right side of the page to look for specific words on your meeting.
Smart Search filter, found on the left side of the page, allows to search for tasks discussed, questions and other key topics.
Fireflies allows you to create short clips from your meetings. Just follow the steps below to create a Soundbite:
- Select a meeting
- Click Soundbites tab
- Click the Create Soundbite button
- Enter the Soundbite Title, Start Time, End Time, Tags, and then click Create.
- The created Soundbite will appear on the Soundbite tab.
Share the clip using the link provided or via email!