If you've logged into Fireflies with Outlook/Microsoft, Fireflies may have access to your Microsoft Account. If you'd like to check on that and revoke that access, please follow the below steps
- Go to account.microsoft.com/account and log into the same account that you used for Fireflies
- Click on the "Privacy" tab at the top of the page. You may be asked to verify your identity via an email code
- Scroll down to the "Other privacy settings" section
- Go to "Apps and services" > "Apps and services that can access your data"
- Find Fireflies.ai among the list of apps. If it doesn't appear, Fireflies does not have access to the account you are logged in on
- Click on "Edit" below the listing for Fireflies.ai
- Select "Remove these permissions"
If you'd like to cancel your Fireflies account and/or subscription, please follow the guide here: https://guide.fireflies.ai/en/articles/3093204-cancel-fireflies-subscription