By creating custom topics, you can filter through your meetings and calls faster. Topics help you track, organize and search your call data.
1. Log in to your Fireflies account.
2. Go to Topic Tracker by clicking on the menu on the left.
3. Enter the topic name and keywords on the given fields.
4. Click the Add button.
You'll find your topic with its keywords at the Existing Topics section at the bottom.
How to Use Topic Trackers
1. Go to your Notebook.
2. Find your meeting and click the title.
3. On the meeting page, the Smart Search section is found on the left. To the right is your transcript.
Click the topic and/or keywords you'd like to find on your transcript. The transcript will show the lines where the words were mentioned.