The Fireflies Outlook Add-in allows Office365 users to easily add Fireflies to their meetings from within the Outlook calendar.
How to install the Outlook Calendar Add-in:
On Outlook Calendar, click the dropdown menu at the top of the window and click Get Add-ins.
2. Click My add-ins and then click Add from URL.
3. Add https://outlook.firefliesapp.com/manifest.xml as the URL and press OK.
4. Press Install to confirm. Fireflies will not access personal data or send anything through a third-party service.
5. You should now see that Transcribe with Fireflies is installed.
How to use:
After creating or updating a meeting, click the Transcribe with Fireflies icon at the top of the window.
2. email@example.com will then be added to your list of attendees.
3. Make any other update to your meeting and include the call information somewhere in your description.
4. That’s it! Fireflies will join and transcribe your call when it’s time.