How to Set up a Fireflies Salesforce Integration
- Sign in to Fireflies
- Navigate to Salesforce on the Integrations page
- Authenticate your Salesforce account using your Salesforce credentials
API Integrations is only available for the following Salesforce Plans:
- Unlimited, and
Salesforce Professional Edition does not have API access. Please contact Salesforce if you have questions with their API or if you are not sure whether your plan has access to their API.
How to Embed Transcripts & Audio Directly in Salesforce
Make sure your Salesforce account is already connected to Fireflies. To check, go to the Integrations page and look for Salesforce. You should see a green check mark if it's connected. If not, follow the steps above before proceeding.
- From the Salesforce CRM integration page:
- Click Enable to get a link to the Fireflies Salesforce CRM Package.
- Here's a direct link to the Salesforce plugin: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t4J000000b5PS&isdtp=p1.
- Click the Install button to install Fireflies
- Within the sales app, edit the navigation bar to add more items.
- Search Transcripts and add.
Using Fireflies Transcripts:
- Select Transcripts from the navigation menu
- Select Contact and View Transcripts.
- Now you can view all transcripts of a Contact within Salesforce
- Click on View Full Transcript for a detailed view.
Note: All of the notes Fireflies sends into Salesforce will automatically have Transcripts available. You will be able to read, search and listen to the transcript in a new section called Transcripts.