How to Set up a Fireflies Salesforce Integration
- Sign in to Fireflies
- Navigate to Salesforce on the Integrations page
- Authenticate your Salesforce account using your Salesforce credentials
How to Embed Transcripts & Audio Directly in Salesforce
Make sure your Salesforce account is already connected to Fireflies. To check, go to the Integrations page and look for Salesforce. You should see a green check mark if it's connected. If not, follow the steps above before proceeding.
- From the Salesforce CRM integration page:
- Click Enable to get a link to the Fireflies Salesforce CRM Package.
- Here's a direct link to the Salesforce plugin: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t4J000000b5PS&isdtp=p1.
- Click the Install button to install Fireflies
- Within the sales app, edit the navigation bar to add more items.
- Search Transcripts and add.
Using Fireflies Transcripts:
- Select Transcripts from the navigation menu
- Select Contact and View Transcripts.
- Now you can view all transcripts of a Contact within Salesforce
- Click on View Full Transcript for a detailed view.
Note: All of the notes Fireflies sends into Salesforce will automatically have Transcripts available. You will be able to read, search and listen to the transcript in a new section called Transcripts.