Below are the different ways to invite Fireflies to meetings.
Method 1: Calendar Invites
- Create a meeting on Google or Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org to the meeting
For Google Meet, Zoom, Uberconference, Gotomeeting, MSFT Teams include the web conferencing URL somewhere on the calendar invite.
For other web conferencing apps like Ringcentral, include the dial-in number and pin. Please note that Fireflies cannot join meetings that requires passwords.
Method 2: Auto-join Settings
- Change your Fireflies meeting settings to auto-join in app.fireflies.ai/settings. Fireflies will automatically join any meeting on your calendar that has a Zoom URL and there is no need to manually invite it each time.
Method 3: Chrome Extension
- Download the Fireflies Chrome Extension
- When you're creating a calendar invite, a button will visible inside the calendar invite.
- Click Transcribe with Fireflies.ai to add Fred to the meeting.
Method 4: Fireflies Dashboard
- Go to your Fireflies dashboard
- Type the Meeting name and the Meeting URL on the Add to live meeting module
- Select the Duration
- Click Join now
How do I know that Fireflies joined my meeting?
When it is time, Fireflies will ask permission to join the meeting and the Meeting Host will receive a prompt.
If the Meeting Host admits Fireflies, you will see a participant with the name Fireflies-ai Recorder Fred.