Method 1: Calendar Invites
- Schedule a meeting with Uberconference and add it to your Google or Outlook Calendar
- Send a calendar invite to email@example.com (Fred is our AI assistant)
- Make sure there is an Uberconference URL, dial-in number and PIN somewhere in the calendar invite.
- For the meeting URL, make sure the URL has the meeting room name as /username or /room/username.
Fireflies will not join unsupported meeting URLs (for e.g. http://uberconference.com/m/username)
Here's a video in action:
Method 2: Auto-join Settings
- Change your Fireflies meeting settings to auto-join in app.fireflies.ai/settings. Fireflies will automatically join any meeting on your calendar and there is no need to manually invite it each time.
Method 3: Chrome Extension
- Download the Fireflies Chrome Extension
- When you're creating a calendar invite, a button will visible inside the calendar invite.
- Click Transcribe with Fireflies.ai to add Fred to the meeting.
How do I know the Fireflies is working?
You will know that Fred joined the meeting if you see the number 415-212-5899 or Fireflies.ai